background

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Some Christmas Moments
















We had a very fun and relaxing Christmas this year. We stayed home and celebrated with the Strebel family. We went to Layton on Christmas Day and visited family. Like always there was good food and fun company! Emerson has a new cousin who was adopted this year and is his age. He and Lyush had fun playing (and hurting) eachother! Emerson and Carly woke up to Santa Claus on Christmas morning. Emerson was not too excited though. He kept saying "No, I don't want Santa Claus!" I snapped a couple pictures of him crying while opening presents. Poor kid, I feel so bad for him! :)

2 comments:

Karmann said...

I am glad that you had a good XMAS and had it with family! My heart broke to hear that he was crying cause he didnt want Santa to come! That is one to write down and share with him later! Your little ones are so stinkin cute!!! Gosh I need to make a trip up there to see yoU!! miss you!!!

Thanks for being such a great friend and for you sweet words and loving support!! I appreciate it so much!

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

Those are so fun, of course Carly is sitting there like an angel. I think the one of Emerson crying is hilarious!