background

Saturday, January 17, 2009

"Baby Will"






William Douglas Nelson (my nephew) was born January 13, 2009 in Alexandria, VA. Due to complications with the umbilical cord this sweet baby, cousin, brother and son passed away. His memory will help me to not take my family for granted. I am so grateful for all of the wonderful people in my life. I am also grateful to know and believe that families can be together forever and that we will be able to meet this courageous boy one day. We did a small memorial with close family in Idaho Falls. His plot happens to be right next to the Christmas Angel Memorial which honors children who have died. Ry and Barbs, I know you couldn't be here but I wanted to post some pictures of the graveside. It was so sweet. It was a beautiful, sunny day. I hope these pictures are something you may want to keep! We love you and our prayers are with you!

3 comments:

Angie said...

You have done a beautiful job with your blog, in particular Baby Will's dedication. If you wouldn't mind cutting off some of my double chin in the Chris and Helen photo, that'd be great. Thaks.

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

I am laughing at Angies comment. You dont have a double chin!

reisnersest03 said...

I am so sorry for all that happening. It does make you realize how lucky we are for our families!!