background

Saturday, April 19, 2014

A Beautiful Day

On January 11, 2014 Emerson chose to be baptized into the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. What a fabulous choice he made to follow Jesus Christ. He is a good boy with many Christlike qualities that I love about him. We had family come from near and kind of near places(Utah) and it made the day perfect!! A highlight was being baptized with his "twin cousin". They were due on the exact same day and had baby blessings together and have had lots of fun playing together throughout the years.

Emerson and Bobby

Isaac and Bob Potter



Emerson and Ava Jensen
 
Isaac, Jack Groberg and Emerson (cousins)

Grandpa Bob and Bobby

Aunt Angie, Great Aunt Diane and Grandma B

Bob Potter and sister Patrice

Jaden, Aunt Niki and Jason Volle

Mike Nelson, Jaime McMaster and Aunt Barbara

The two boys on their special day!!



Cousins!!

more cousins and friends!!


The best friends anyone could ever ask for. We LOVE the Daw family!!

Strebel Family and Aunt Robyn

Papa, Grandma B and Emerson

1 comment:

Ann said...

I'm glad you're back to blogging! Thanks for commenting on mine so I know! I don't blog near as much as I used to, but it is nice to do when I have time. Looks like you had a such a nice day with Emerson. I miss you and your sweet family!