background

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Enjoying the Lake

The summer wouldn't be complete without a trip to Bear Lake. It was so relaxing we could hardly muster up the strength to come home! I tried to get some candid shots of the kids! I wish I knew a little more about photography!








J.R. and Emerson started tubing by themselves this year. They love it!

A little sidewalk chalk goes a long way!

This should teach Carly not to mess with one of Emerson's toys! She was running and before I knew it they were on the ground wrestling. Carly does not give up easily!


J.R. and Grandma Ann

Carly likes to find a "new mommy!" wherever she goes. This weekend it was her favorite Aunt Niki who was the victim!

4 comments:

the Youngs said...

Carly learned her grabbing and running from the best of all teachers! What a fun time at Bear Lake!

Love, Mom (Grandma B)

the Youngs said...

Run Carly run!! haha I don't think I've ever seen these kids look happier. Love these photos!

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

Looks like a great get away. I laughed for 5 min straight at Carly not giving up. She is the cutest girl ever:)

Kara said...

Looks like you've had a fun summer!