background

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Family 2011

One thing I bet you don't know about Bob and I is that we are adopting 15 more kids!! Aren't they cute?? can you image having that many kids? I feel like they are mine anyway! Here are my adorable kids and nieces and nephews on J.R.'s sealing day. We are so lucky to live by them. I don't think a day goes by when we don't see eachother!

Sophie

Carly and Savannah having a sleep over

All the ladies...and a couple guys

Nik made the trip without going into labor! Thanks sis!

5 comments:

balesfamily said...

Thanks for sharing the pics! Logan just isn't the same without you guys. Looks like your summer is off to a great start :)

Brooke said...

Hey, I'm so glad you commented on our blog so I could follow you on yours:) Lets get together soon! You and your sister are so much fun!

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

Lena, move here too! Isnt it so fun having cousins live close?!

Chris Grover said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chris Grover said...

I was just catching up on blogging and LOVED seeing the pictures and reading all about your finalization with JR! I love the court pictures -- your judge looks so nice and definitely made the RIGHT decision!! I can only imagine how special your sealing day was as well -- it brought back such fond memories for me! I will never be able to get over how much JR looks like all of you and how perfectly he fits into your family! I am soooo happy for him and for you guys! And Brittany, I am so thrilled for you to be so close to all your family -- those kids are all darling and I bet your kids are loving being so close to their cousins! We miss you though! Sorry I missed you this past weekend -- next time you are here, let's get together! Congrats on everything!