background

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Why I love Logan!

This is hilarious to even post since I haven't blogged in months but this was such a fun evening! Nicole and I decided it would be fun to spend the evening in the canyon last night! Bobby brought the grill and we cooked up some grub! It was so peaceful and wonderful to be out in such a beautiful place! The kids had a blast running around and washing their hands in the river. We roasted bisquits on the fire which was a first for me and they tasted yummy with a little jam! Anyway, I just thought how blessed I am to live in such a wonderful place! (Don't mind how we look PLEASE! It was a long day!:)










9 comments:

CHELZERS said...

yay britt! It's so good to hear from you---thanks for posting! I hope you are well!
-chels

the Youngs said...

Great evening! :) I posted up some pictures of the evening also. Thanks for providing the yummy meat! We had a great time.

The Sutherland Family said...

Aw...I love Logan this time of year, so pretty! Looks very relaxing.

balesfamily said...

I love Logan too! For lots of reasons!

Karmann said...

Great to see you back! I have missed you!!!! What a fun time! Oh how I love Logan!!! Miss and love you!!!

Karie Coats said...

Looks like tons of fun! We will have to do that sometime!

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

oh so fun!

Chris Grover said...

hey, i was just browsing around and found your blog (this is karli grover, btw)...just saying hi, neighbor! this post is making me very excited to live in logan!

Ann said...

I'm glad I found your blog! We're so glad to live by you guys again. Your family is adorable!