background

Friday, February 13, 2009

St. George






Since our work is slow in the winter we decided to take a 2 week vacation to St. George! We had such a good time! It was a nice break from the really cold weather! We visited Bobby's Grandparents who live there and our friends Chad and Katie came for a few days to stay with us too. We even got Bobby's parents to come for a couple of days! We went swimming in this amazing indoor swimming pool, visited Zion National Park, went for a lot of walks, did some shopping and of course ate at In-n-Out Burger! The kids had a riot and it was so fun to watch them. Bobby and I decided that we don't need a lot of fancy things in life we just want to take fun trips together and be with family and friends! I hope you're all doing well! (I had to insert this picture of Bobby going down the slide! What a goof! Hot but goofy!)

6 comments:

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

That looks so fun, i wish we could have come to visit!

Daisie said...

Hey Britt! I am so glad you guys had a great time in St. George! Loved all the pictures! It was so great to chat with Bobby for a minute! We will forsure have to get together in the summer when we come to visit! I am so glad you have a blog though, so we can keep in touch until then! Here is my blog link...I have been so lame at updating it recently, but I am trying to get more on the ball! Take Care! jakeanddaisie.blogspot.com

Karmann said...

What a fun trip for you and your family!!! That is so awesome! I love all the things that you were able to do and that you made great memories for you kids! I love that Kate and Chad got to come, I love them so!

Thanks for your comments! Yes I am on progestrone. Started taking those since Novemeber. Dont know what else to think. It will be ok! Love you!

jodeeharris said...

Hi, Brittany!! I didn't know you started a blog, I'm so happy! Good to see you are doing so well. We missed you when we got together at Christmas!! Your kids are adorable. I love that Emerson looks like Bob and Carley looks like you. I am sort of a sporadic blogger lately--I've been having some camera issues which I think I've finally worked out--but keep in touch!

Lianna said...

You all look so happy! Your kids are so cute Brittany!
I hope you are all doing good. Its fun to peek in on each others blogs :)

Camile said...

Hey Brittany! This is Camile Johnson Parson. I found your blog from Hayley's. What a cute family you have! I have a Carly too (4 years old). And I think our husbands do the same sort of thing - landscape architecture? Anyway, it's fun to keep in touch through blogging. My blog address is aaronandcamile.blogspot.com